Your laying on the bed. Your woman sits between you. She gets your balls in her hands. The isolates each testicle between thumb and forefinger. She moves the side of her first knuckle up to squeeze instead of the weaker pad of her finger. The forefingers are placed right in the middle of your sensitive epididymis and her thumb is on the top of the testicles. Other fingers lock your testicles in place to keep them from slipping out from side to side enough to escape. This makes you nervous. You know that she is able to make a squeeze you really cannot handle in terms of pain, possibly even a rupture. You look at her face, and she has a bit of a stern look, not the normal playful stern look she makes when she squeezes your testicles for fun, a very different, uncomfortable stern look that makes you uneasy and sets off some serious alarms in your subconscious.

Then she starts to squeeze. She takes it to the maximum you think you could endure for a normal fun ball busting session, just right where you would want to beg for mercy, and if she held it there for 10 or 15 seconds, seconds, you would want to call it quits. Your legs quiver. Beads of sweat form on your forehead and the backs of your bent thighs.

Then she says, "Do you remember that girl at the party a few days ago?" You know exactly who she was talking about. This brunette had an absolutely perfect face and the best body you had ever seen, in her early 20's at the peak of human perfection. The big boobs perpendicular to the floor, the perfect stomach, the perfect legs, the perfect butt, the big beautiful eyes, and perfect lips. Truth be told, she is more beautiful than this woman kneeling before you, holding your testicles in her fingers. You actually thought of that when you saw the girl at the party, that she was more beautiful, physically than your woman.

"Do you remember her? The brunette? "I am concerned you might have a thing for that girl. Now, I want you to be very careful what you say. If you are not careful, it may not go well with you."

As she says this, she squeezes your testicles threateningly just incrementally more tightly and you start to feel that nausea feeling in your stomach. This has just crossed the bounds of normal. You get ready to utter a protest, to request an end to play, and are just about to start with a request that she lighten up a bit. Just as you are about to open your mouth, she speaks.

"No, no, be quiet until I ask you something. I don't want to hear about how your balls hurt right now." She rotates her thumb ever so slightly on your squished balls, which is like a sharp knife sending lightening bots into your testicles, up the cords, and turning into nauseas quivering in your abdomen..

In all seriousness, she asks, "If you lie to me, you will regret it. Now, tell me, do you think that girl was prettier than me? And does she have a better body?"

She holds your testicles firmly right there just past your maximum tolerance as parts of you writhe and parts of you are trying to hold still to prevent further damage and pain. Realistically, there is no way you could get out of this grip without her doing some damage unless she wants to let you go. You can tell that she is very much able to apply much more pressure, maybe double, possibly with some grinding action. You aren't even sure what she wants to hear.

What do you say? How would you answer?

[And would you sign up for this scenario?]