check the ballbusting updates here

Page 36 of 468 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

bigger?

Originally Posted by meronbt
    Some pics, hope you enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by cutponies
    Got any more? BIGGER? Trade you my 'toons
    Bigger? Man, that guy's cock (and balls) are huge! If mine was that big, i wouldn't have had it cut off.

eunice (now cockless, eh? )

Unfortunately I don't have anymore of them. But i'll keep looking in the web for some more

Like This?

Quote Originally Posted by curious
    I've got a pic request for you cutponies, how bout a pic of a white bloke trussed up on a frame getting ball cut off by a naked black woman, she makes a comment something along the lines of "you won't be needing these if you're to be a harem guard" . Add yourself in somewhere if you like and maybe some other women looking on.
    This may be a repost but fits the request
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cast_knife_106.jpg  
    NO, I DON'T NEED THEM ANY MORE....WHY DO YOU ASK

Supreme Poster

Im so glad I found this site

Hey scooby gang, Im excited to be taking apart in these forums. Ill start a new topic, or at least ill try, how do you guys feel about ********** in movies? do you think its not handled enough, or do you think that it needs to be shown at least once in an erotic fashion instead of a terrifying one? I own Ilsa shewolf of hte SS and the ********** scene in the beginning is erotic, but its supposed to be scary. I saw an Mpeg of a japanese film once where she drugs a man, then proceeds to slice everything off slowly, then lays it down next to him. she seemed to be doing this in a loving way, like it needed to be done to make her satisfied.

Supreme Poster

new here

Didn't see this pictures here - hope i get the thumbs in the message
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cruella_000050.jpg   cassie_sample_8.jpg  

Supreme Poster
    I very much enjoy this thread and I'll be more active here now. I very much enjoy ball torture, but I also have ********** fantasies. I think if I met the right FEm_dom under the right conditions, I'd want her to nut me.

With all the ballbusting going on it would be interesting to hear of an "accidental" rupture both what happen and the consequences.

Supreme Poster
    Myeiestem, I like those pics because you can see she's in the process of closing the clamp in the first pic, not just threatening, and in the second admiring her work. Do you have some more like this?

I like the pic of a black woman ********** a white male, hell the black man are taking all our woman so the black ladies should help us out by taking off our cock and balls; that way we can be at rest, and not so horny looking for white pussy that still wants a white baby. HA Ha HA..... any black woman wanting my white nuts drop me a line.

thanks for the great pic links

Has anybody checked out the work of this fetish clinic in Belgium? They seem to have done at least a couple of castrations (they call it orchiotomy). http://www.o-r-r.com/

Supreme Poster
    Yes I've seen their site. The reason I'm not more interested in it is that the head surgeon, castrator, is male Steve, although it seems all of his assistants are female and in most cases Dommes as well. I agree it's an interesting site jsut wish there was one with a female castratrix

I know what you mean but I find Assistant Surgeon/Mistress Bo very interesting. In one of the preview pictures she's holding a freshly removed ball up victoriously and in the other piercing/suturing clips she goes about her work with great relish!!

Quote Originally Posted by want2b333
    Yes I've seen their site. The reason I'm not more interested in it is that the head surgeon, castrator, is male Steve, although it seems all of his assistants are female and in most cases Dommes as well. I agree it's an interesting site jsut wish there was one with a female castratrix
    Sharon's NEXT job!

Or, better yet, Team FemaleDom could expand vertically into other fields... I mean, heck, can't expand horizontally forever...
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

female dominatrix that castrates

female dominatrix that castrates

http://www.leatherrealm.com/intro.html