check the ballbusting updates here

Page 109 of 471 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 7052

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

:)

why my post to Rebecca was deleted?

I always had a fantasy like this. A very beautiful girl with sexy face and big breasted invite me for dinner at her cottage. I reach there in time. We go inside and relax. She start to caress me and I start to grow. She takes my all clothes off. At the same time I saw 2 big dogs come in. She tells me calmly that I should cooperate. I start to freak out but she holds my one hand and tries to pin my down. One dog comes near me and I had to use my other hand to keep him away. Meanwhile second dog comes and tried to bit off my penis. I try to keep my knees near my tommy and the dog tries to enter between my legs to grab my penis. The girl tries to push my legs so that the dog may grab it. She tells me coolly and calmly making her big eyes even bigger not to worry and every thing will be ok once my junior is gone because then I will not have to worry about having sex....Ohh.... my god what a fantasy....

More rat eating parts
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rats3.jpg   ratfood.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by jiauka View Post
    More rat eating parts
    where did you find first picture?

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    Thanks Spidermale, but I'm already spoken for.

Do you know if there was any other such work by Nicole? I tried doing a google search by her name but didn't find anything.

By the way, does anyone know if such an ... imaginative technique has been used to remove a guy's dick?

Bet that would sting!

Rebecca
    Alot of the ********** mock up photos circulating the net are by Nicole or one of her friends. Sometimes people forget to take out the copyright down in the bottom corner. Hmm...try a yahoo search for femcan maybe? or a google search for the femcan site, maybe its still around.
    What is it with Canadian girls and **********? My ex was from Regina, Saskatchewan and loved the topic...maybe I need to move to Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by spidermale View Post
    Alot of the ********** mock up photos circulating the net are by Nicole or one of her friends. Sometimes people forget to take out the copyright down in the bottom corner. Hmm...try a yahoo search for femcan maybe? or a google search for the femcan site, maybe its still around.
    What is it with Canadian girls and **********? My ex was from Regina, Saskatchewan and loved the topic...maybe I need to move to Canada.
    Sorry. I never even thought of removing the copyright bit. Think I should edit them and repost them?

We Canadian girls don't take any silliness and are a rugged (but feminine) bunch!

And I don't want to hear any snow/it's always winter in Canada type jokes in response! :-)

Supreme Poster
    Nope Id leave the copyright up. Hell with everybody and keep finding us pictures
    Now I have to find me a canadian mail order bride. My ex never said"aboot" but she did call a camaro a "zed 24" once.

Quote Originally Posted by spidermale View Post
    Nope Id leave the copyright up. Hell with everybody and keep finding us pictures
    Now I have to find me a canadian mail order bride. My ex never said"aboot" but she did call a camaro a "zed 24" once.
    Of course she did! That's because "zed" is the proper pronunciation for the letter "z".

When I find more pics, I'll be glad to post them. And I guess I'll have to repost my entry on the thread that I started. Bloody thing (post) was deleted yesterday.

Rebecca

cut of peniss
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails American_And_German_Sausages.jpg  

Big Supporter

Last edited by finally; 05-25-2011 at 03:17 AM.

Big Supporter

This one...

didn't even need manipulation.
    Last edited by finally; 05-25-2011 at 03:17 AM.

Great

Quote Originally Posted by finally View Post
    didn't even need manipulation.
    While the perspective of this photo is obviously aimed (if you'll pardon the pun) at a male, I still like it.
    I love any photos where women are threatening to use a weapon on a male's dick/nuts.

Rebecca

Big Supporter

I'll try...

I still like it.
    I don't understand.

Pardon?

Quote Originally Posted by finally View Post
    I don't understand.
    What don't you understand?

I mean, I like when pics show guys being threatened with ********** et al by a woman with a weapon.

Rebecca