check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Important Notices To All Members From Forum Administrators ~ ~ {Read Before Posting!}

Hybrid View

SadisticSara

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by gary198
    Guilty as charged. As my line of work requires extensive travel and I do not have a laptop I,posting can be difficult. I can access email,etc. from the local library, but try to access any adult site will get you arrested.
    No exceptions.

You'd get arrested for accessing any adult site from the local library?
    So, try a cybercafé !

The rules you agreed to when you signed up apply, whether you happen to live in a 'not-very-free' country that tries to restrict what you access online (like China) or a 'more free' country (like many European countries).

Quote Originally Posted by imlost568
    well then everytime u sign into look at the forums you should leave a post then you can keep you account.
    Correct 'imlost568' !

Alternative: 'gary198': You could take advantage of the few opportunities when you can read the Forums, sign up again with a new username (if your previous one was deleted), post your comments, wait less than an hour to be 'promoted', then be able to view the attached pics.

(It'd be easier to post as often as you can and hope for the best.)

- Sara
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 10-08-2004 at 11:32 PM.

SadisticSara
    Hint to members:

Assuming you've already posted something, you should be able to click on attached pics, see them full size and download them.

If you just posted your first post, the system will upgrade your status within an hour.
    If it doesn't -- log off, close your browser, clear your cookies, then log in again.

Make sure that the box labelled "Remember Me?" is checked when you log in.

Also, your browser must allow cookies from this site.
    Without cookies from this site, you'd be treated as a newbie as soon as you go to another page here after logging in. In that case, you wouldn't be able to see the pics full size or download them.
    Good luck!

- Sara

Banned

yay

hello

Inserted Note From Sara

This poster ( heinz57 ) has been banned.
    His other one-word posts have been deleted.
    I left this post just as an example of what it takes to get banned.
    Just posting "hello" a few times isn't what this Forum is about.
    His IP address and other stuff were logged ("just in case").

To heinz57 :
    - Sara
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 11-15-2004 at 04:48 AM.

"Chaff" posts need ruthless action!

Well, I sincerely hope you're going to be as ruthless as you say about deleting worthless posts like the one by Heinz57 a couple above this one. I am much less annoyed by the fact that the forum has 1000 non-posting members than by trying to weed my way through 1000-2000 worthless "yay-hello" and "nice pic" posts that people have put there simply to keep their membership current. I support your effort to have members contribute and non-contributors eradicated, I just hope it doesn't increase the "chaff" factor too much.
    -Tamakeri

SadisticSara
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamakeri
    . . .
    Well, I sincerely hope you're going to be as ruthless as you say about deleting worthless posts like the one by Heinz57 a couple above this one.
    . . .
    -Tamakeri
    Yup.
    I just left his post above so others will know who & what you're talking about.
    I usually just make all visible trace of them disappear.
    - Sara

SadisticSara

PLEASE HELP ME KEEP THE FORUM JUNK-FREE
    :

-- All Members:

Please report first-time posters who post something TRIVIAL (like a single word, just a smiley, or something "silly" or off-topic) with the apparent intention of being promoted from "Registered User" to "Member", in order to view/download posted pics full-size.

They waste YOUR time by appearing as a "new post" that you think might be worth checking out, as well as cluttering the Forum with junk posts.

You can report them to me by clicking on the triangular yellow icon that says "Report Bad Post" (at the lower left of the offending post), and writing in the reporting box the exact reason why you're reporting the post. I'll deal with them and their "junk posts" VERY promptly.
    The button I'm talking about looks like this:

-- I receive the message you type in the "Bad Post Reports", along with a link to the post, by email shortly after you send it to me. This enables me to take SWIFT action, even if I otherwise weren't planning to check new posts on the Forum for another day or two.

Report bad/junk posts to me and I'll personally 'virtually' ******** (castigate? ) the poster (by permanently banning them from the forums if necessary).

(I've already banned 10 members so far this week for posting such garbage.)

For lesser offences or violations I'll just delete the bad post and give the poster another chance.

I want to do what is best to maintain this Forum the way YOU want it to be -- with YOUR help and cooperation (please).

Thanks.

- Sara

Quote Originally Posted by SadisticSara
    [u]

Report bad/junk posts to me and I'll personally 'virtually' ******** (castigate? ) the poster (by permanently banning them from the forums if necessary).

I don't know if **********'s a useful threat in these forums; you might get a rash of new crappy posts
    It's like the 18th-century english bridge, still marked with a notice that any graffiti would result in the perpetrator getting sent to Australia. Douglas Adams marveled that the bridge wasn't covered in spray paint by now.

When the masochist yelled, "Beat me, Beat me!" what did the sadist do?
    NOTHING!

wow is that really the board administrator? sharon? the blonde chic?

i have the largest orb shaped testicles full of cum that are in my huge sack and i would love to know how much she would take in cash to come and have a go at busting my balls!

so how would it be sharon?

there is a price for everything and i might just be able to pay it,

name a price

Registered Member
    i agree the rules

Well crap. This answeres the question that I just sent via e-mail. Lol. I'll be staying active. :-)

Why?

I not see Topics ? i enjoy it

Thanks for listing the how and why you are deleting members. Like other members, I travel a lot and lack a laptop with access. I am also reluectant to use a libarary for the stated reasons, but will try the cafe route.

thanks for the guide i totally get why all the pics i opened dont work now lol

Well the rules are clear enough. Fortunately, I plan to be around and see what others know about this particular fetish.

Registered Member

hi there

We are a genuine uk couple who enjoy femdom fun (pics to prove) but not sure how to start new message or how to post pics/vids etc