check the ballbusting updates here

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's femdom ********** fantasies, women who fantasize about ********** a man

Supreme Poster

Wow its Betty

Quote Originally Posted by bettybiteoff View Post
    I would get his dick head in-between my teeth and bite real hard. Then pull it away from the guy's body as far as possible. Just as he thought I might bite off the head, I would chop it all off at the base with a pair of clippers.

I would get my pussy right up in his face and rub his dick against my clit until I came. Then I would make him eat his own dick or I would smash his balls.

Naturally, I would patch him up so he wouldn't bleed to death and could live the rest of his life without his dick.

Love Betty-
    i remember joining your old yahoo group alot of good times that was too bad yahoo became anal over alot of the ********** sites though slowly one by one alot of em got closed down

Supreme Poster

bettys methods

Thats very interesting way of punishment betty! Bet if you were in charge there would be a lot less **** in the world! i find it fascinating to think what it would be like to suddenly lose your manhood the vunerability of being in that position, and the sexual power of a woman, in a dominating violent way. Just fantasy though it would be sick if it really happened. you have to be pretty evil to **** or worse though.

I dont think that will get beaten though betty, thats about as extreme as it gets punishment wise.

Big Supporter
    Go Betty! Suprise ending.

Supreme Poster

Removing cock

So betty wants to do it, but only hard cock eh betty? Are there any other women who would cut or bite off a mans dick? would it have to be hard or would you cut it when its limp?

Supreme Poster

Link to New videos i Posted on here

Quote Originally Posted by srzl View Post
    So betty wants to do it, but only hard cock eh betty? Are there any other women who would cut or bite off a mans dick? would it have to be hard or would you cut it when its limp?
    If it really had to be done, I would prefer not hard and just use some scissors to snip it off. Seems like much easier. When he is limp it won't take much effort to clip him, I think less blood to. If he is hard it would seem to difficult and messy, no better to wait until the penis is soft and then just take the scissors and sever it quickly, I think he no feel much anyway if you do it that way.

-AJG

Supreme Poster

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by jimenizgarcia View Post
    If it really had to be done, I would prefer not hard and just use some scissors to snip it off. Seems like much easier. When he is limp it won't take much effort to clip him, I think less blood to. If he is hard it would seem to difficult and messy, no better to wait until the penis is soft and then just take the scissors and sever it quickly, I think he no feel much anyway if you do it that way.

-AJG
    have you ever try to act it out with a pair of scissors and a man just for fun?

Supreme Poster

Snipped penis, sever quickly

AJG, I dont know why but the thought of you in that position with someone, ready to cut there cock off just like that is quite sexy. I guess i have some strange sexual interests but there you go. What would yuo do with it (the penis) if anything ajg afterwards? Please dont say throw it to a dog as this is far to popular among horror films!

Registered Member
    Hi...well i had read allmost all about this on this forum i have to admit is the only forum where i manage to find this caind of things...I have a fantasy for a woman to cut my cock...and i have to admit i really would like to do it..

Quote Originally Posted by srzl View Post
    AJG, I dont know why but the thought of you in that position with someone, ready to cut there cock off just like that is quite sexy. I guess i have some strange sexual interests but there you go. What would yuo do with it (the penis) if anything ajg afterwards? Please dont say throw it to a dog as this is far to popular among horror films!
    Oh well I hope you not disappointed to know that if I felt the need to snip that little piece of meet off of a mans, then that means I don't like him and I find his penis digusting - so it is no thing to save for me! I would pick it up off the dirty floor with my glove on and drop it into the sink and run the disposal so it will be grinded up to shreaded mess - I wouldn't want it to get reattached, now would I? I guess it might be nice to look down at him and into his eyes as I flip the switch and he can hear his manhood being mutilated so wonderfully completely, yes.

-AJG

Supreme Poster

Wink snipping it off

[quote=jimenizgarcia;60709]If it really had to be done, I would prefer not hard and just use some scissors to snip it off. Seems like much easier. When he is limp it won't take much effort to clip him, I think less blood to. If he is hard it would seem to difficult and messy, no better to wait until the penis is soft and then just take the scissors and sever it quickly, I think he no feel much anyway if you do it that way.

-AJG you can snip mine off anyday i would love you too.

I find his penis digusting - so it is no thing to save for me! I would pick it up off the dirty floor with my glove on and drop it into the sink and run the disposal
    Hi Jimeniz;

I hope you find my penis disgusting and cut it , if you wanna picts of it let me know.

Wow you guys are really crazy - Wonderfully crazy ;-) I guess I don't understand your ideas or why you would want such things, but I enjoy your communication.

-AJG

Supreme Poster

Smile communication

Wow you guys are really crazy - Wonderfully crazy ;-) I guess I don't understand your ideas or why you would want such things, but I enjoy your communication.

-AJG
    I love to communicate with women who have a ********** fetish, as i do not know many females who have this fetish i have to rely on the ********** fetish site to commucate with them. having my penis cut off is only a fetish to see what commucation i receive from female with a ********** fetish.yes it turns me on to here female say that they would love to cut it off.But i would not want to have it cut off for real.

Supreme Poster

design hits it on the head no pun intended

I think i am the same as design,I like the fantasy, but it would suck to lose your dick. Still got a lot of fun to have with mine. It is strangelyy erotic to hear you gals talk about cutting or biting it off though. Thanks betty and ajg.