check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Super fast ********** (video)

Hybrid View

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by EggsForCrush View Post
    damn! stop that! if u didnt like the topic, or posts of a user, just ignore them then. that video is not totally 'non-related' to its topic. u dont like ********** videos without a female? me neither. dont watch them then!
    You have to keep in mind the fact that some of our fantasies are not able to become true in real life. this means sometimes we have to use our imagination on pics,vids and comics. and we all may have sub-kinds of our fetishes. and we have to respect them! if one of us has a fetish as 'a female ******* a guy to ******** a male pig' s/he cant find a video like this! so s/he has to use his/her imagination to fill in the missing parts. if u dont like his/her fetish, please just do ignore!

please respect each other! if u dont, then u deserve to be sentenced only to have 'ordinary sex' !

go and spend ur energy to produce!
    Having respect for each other would be 1) not posting a video that is patently off topic on a femaledom board. 2) giving an accurate description of the video so people don't have to see disgusting shit like an old man ********** piglets if they don't want to. Saying "fast **********" is being ignorantly vague at best and knowingly deceitful at worst.

I'm sure he can find a forum full of people wanting to see piglets getting ********* by an old man, however this is not one of them.

This thread is full of win, good reading

Quote Originally Posted by Bremuse0 View Post
    Having respect for each other would be 1) not posting a video that is patently off topic on a femaledom board. 2) giving an accurate description of the video so people don't have to see disgusting shit like an old man ********** piglets if they don't want to. Saying "fast **********" is being ignorantly vague at best and knowingly deceitful at worst.

I'm sure he can find a forum full of people wanting to see piglets getting ********* by an old man, however this is not one of them.
    It is not off topic since there are threads in which videos with men performing castrations have been a topic many times, unfortunately because there is a shortage of females performing these on video, not for any homosexual or zoophilic reasons, but people still want to see a ********** video none the less and most are comfortable about their sexuality enough not to whine like a piglet about their being a man in the scene, whether it's a man or a woman a genuinely interested ********** user will be more than happy to view the video and there are many ********** enthusiast on here.

As i've mentioned over and over, the ********** is the topic, not the man : )
    Describing a ********** video a ********** video is quite accurate, but like i said it's all about how you think of it. Even if my title was misleading, after clicking on the video there is a pig in it for the first 20 seconds in a scene which has yet anything to do with a **********, that's more than enough time for an intelligent person to understand that a pig is about to be ********* and turn off the video, not watch the whole video and then come complain as if they were ****** to watch it lol

By your rationale someone who is turned on by castrations performed only on a boat could have a go at me for not including the location in the video title, seeing as there is no boat. You can think of anything you want when you desperately need to find an excuse to continue arguing, you are probably going to bring in martians next.

You ask me a question. I answer it, then in your next post, you go back to asking the same question as if i didn't give an explanation, which evidently other people now are also showing they understand. It just shows you're really not interested in an explanation, so why don't you just stop asking questions and continue with your insults and derogatory remarks, it's what you seem best at so far.

I've pretty much explained why i've done everything, yet despite that you keep on coming back to the same point even though it's been covered, why? - Because you don't have anything else to say : )

If i had done something which i hadn't seen on this forum before i would have apologized and made corrections to the thread and left, but it's not, so deal with it and stop complaining, those are the facts. If you don't like the facts that it is practice here, i think it's you that should consider changing forums, because i am totally comfortable with all topics discussed here by users even when i am not attracted to some, that doesn't mean i hate them, nobody is ******* me to read or monitor them.

You keep on saying. It's a female dom. forum it's a female dom. forum. Sure. And i can open up a stand with a We Sell Beer sign board, but have only Coke visibly stacked in the back. When someone approaches for a beer, they will either realize there are no beers left and leave or ask for a Coke, all i've done is ask for a coke too. If you have a problem with it, fight the person who has the coke bottles displayed on the counter, not the customer, either way though you won't be able to convince the seller that everyone in the world wants only beers, no matter how hard you try or swear and cuss, so good luck with trying to tell me that what i'm doing is off topic when it's exactly what you see when you walk in here : )

So the same question again. Can you prove that i've done something wrong based on the established forum norm or not?

PS: That doesn't mean - sharing your personal preferences again, it means gathering evidence from threads in the forum to show that i am in fact posting off topic and have introduced never before discussed or exhibited content on this forum.