well i sure hope we can get more activity on this site. i have an amusing story to share. no it did not happen to me. my friend was telling me that her exhusband would go help his famly ******** pigs and they would have a big beer party and the whole famly would gather. she said she thought it was mean to the pigs and didn't like it. her ex's 15 year old cousin would hold the pigs upside down on their back and sit on their head and hold the hind legs apart while another uncle did the **********. she said the uncle got to bragging to the boy and said hell when i was your age i use to bite them off of sheep, do you think you could bite em off. the boy said yes , so on the next one the uncle cut open the sack and the kid leaned forward to bite them off and didn't realize the he had raised his butt up off the pigs head. well the about the time he bit the pigs balls off the pig bit him in the balls. my friend laughed and said his squeels were even louder than the pig. she said as soon as he could he pulled his pants down and was relieved to find everything all right. said he was so anxious to look he didn't care that she was right there. so she went over to him and said get up and get to work and quit moaning around like a baby, you expect that pig to jump right back up again and he lost his, you just had your balls nipped a little. well they helped him into the house and he sat in a bathtub of ice water all after noon. i laughed and until i cried when she told me that story karen