check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Sick Artist Joining the Party

Sick Artist Joining the Party

Hi

Just arrived here on the recomendation of a firend who's found some of my artwork (presumably copied off Deviant Art) posted on the forum. Rather than get all bent out of shape about it, I figured if people here want to see my stuff I should just come and join in!

Once I've figured out the technical stuff, you should see my work showing up under my working name - Sevrian. Hope you guys - and especially girls - like it.

S

Big Supporter
    Found the stuff on DA. A liiiiiiittle bloody for my tastes, but ya got talent!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevrian View Post
    Hi

Just arrived here on the recomendation of a firend who's found some of my artwork (presumably copied off Deviant Art) posted on the forum. Rather than get all bent out of shape about it, I figured if people here want to see my stuff I should just come and join in!

Once I've figured out the technical stuff, you should see my work showing up under my working name - Sevrian. Hope you guys - and especially girls - like it.

S

Welcome! Have seen some of your work and enjoy it immensely.

Big Supporter
    We look foreward to it.
    Just my opinion

yea i found your stuff and posted it, im the guilty one. i definatly have to give you respect for the talent you have. good work

Big Supporter
    I can't wait to see your stuff!
    Just my opinion

Well, as you guys seem to like my stuff...

... here's something a little different. Still really struggling with the limit for file size; I had five other drawings rejected 'cause the file was too big before it uploaded this one. Any technical advice would be appreciated.

So anyway, this is a representation of ultimate female superiority - The Goddess. Hope you like what she wants to do to you and me...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Goddess.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by juggalosnyder View Post
    yea i found your stuff and posted it, im the guilty one. i definatly have to give you respect for the talent you have. good work
    That's cool. I've no problem with you sharing my stuff with people who're goint to appreciate it. I've got friends and fans on DA, but there's plenty of abuse for what I do too!

OK, so something good did come out of the whole debacle with my mistress, Razor Witch: while uploading her own work she taught me how to resize images so that I could get this site to load them. It's humiliating when a girl half your age can do stuff you can't even begin to understand... I think that's the best bit in fact

So some more of my work on the way here. I've added some pieces here:

http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showt...2793#post72793

And this is simply entitled 'Ballbreaker'
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ballbreaker.jpg  

I'm also tidying up and re-loading some of the odd bits and pieces I've got scattered around this site. One of these you've seen before and one not. They're entitled The Rules I & II. There's nothing like being the property of a woman who enforces the rules. In this case there's a rule about touching her body without permission - but of course the initial knee is just softening him up for the real lesson...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Rules I.jpg   The Rules II.jpg  

I'm also tidying up and re-loading some of the odd bits and pieces I've got scattered around this site. One of these you've seen before and one not. They're entitled The Rules I & II. There's nothing like being the property of a woman who enforces the rules. In this case there's a rule about touching her body without permission - but of course the initial knee is just softening him up for the real lesson...
    I'm extremely impressed with your shading skills :O, it is seen in perfectly realistic detail on her boots.

And I love the balls drawn in pic #2
    M/M Ballbusting? Private Message.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreihundert View Post
    I'm extremely impressed with your shading skills :O, it is seen in perfectly realistic detail on her boots.

And I love the balls drawn in pic #2
    Yeah well, you've got to be able to see the target in order to hit it, right? Thanks very much. More to follow soon.

So these two are entitled Submission I and II

Submission I illustrates that moment when you realise that the woman standing over you is not only cumming, but is about to crush your testicles to jelly just to increase the intensity of her orgasm; but you also know that if you try to pull away she's going to be so furious at you fucking up her climax that your balls just might not survive the kicking they're going to receive - after all, moving just gives her room to swing...

Submission II is subtitled with a quote: "Is that the best you can do you pathetic little boy? Oh, you think what I'm doing now hurts? I'm warning you if I don't cum soon I'm going to fucking tear them off!"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Submission I.jpg   Submission II.jpg  

Talking

... here's something a little different. Still really struggling with the limit for file size; I had five other drawings rejected 'cause the file was too big before it uploaded this one. Any technical advice would be appreciated.

So anyway, this is a representation of ultimate female superiority - The Goddess. Hope you like what she wants to do to you and me...
    Absolutely LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the more extreme the better!!!!

So these two are entitled Submission I and II

Submission I illustrates that moment when you realise that the woman standing over you is not only cumming, but is about to crush your testicles to jelly just to increase the intensity of her orgasm; but you also know that if you try to pull away she's going to be so furious at you fucking up her climax that your balls just might not survive the kicking they're going to receive - after all, moving just gives her room to swing...

Submission II is subtitled with a quote: "Is that the best you can do you pathetic little boy? Oh, you think what I'm doing now hurts? I'm warning you if I don't cum soon I'm going to fucking tear them off!"
    mmm that is the best, i've had a couple of Dommes ask if they could pull my testicles off in that position, i said yes and they pulled hard but never went all the way