check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The best of Castrati - penis guro

Hybrid View

Talking happy new year

happy year 2011 for all, well we begin the year with the new thing of castrati in GIF animated, that I have almost not put them and that a pile of them are.

these images are exclusive for this forum, only here and elsewhere them to put, they enjoy I hope and they comment

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Castrati 000012X.gif   Castrati 000013.gif   Castrati 000014.gif  

Big Supporter
    Hm, dont like castratis artwork. he often just delete the original artist sign and put his own on it, like he drew it. Commenting pictures with captions is fine, but dont forget the original artist of the picture.

Wink Repli Dereknor

well in part you are right Dereknor, but I must say that castrati is a manipulator of images. It does not try to eliminate the original author, but since the image changes to him something already can be said that she is another one.

For that reason it was that and I must say that mine was insistence of which I said to him that it signed its works, that before not towards.

although recently this doing some work own without using manupulacion.

Talking

hello guys, but the new thing of castrati, thanks to all by its commentaries, I hope you continue them putting, remember that to these images they saw them first here.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Castrati 000017.jpg   Castrati 000018.jpg  

Cool more gif animados

well guys now gif animated, I hope a like it.

these are new so I wait for commentaries are not of castrati but so that share with your

Muy buen chicos ahora algunos gif animados que crei me deber conpartir con ustedes disfrutenlos espero comentarios
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Castrati 000019.gif   Castrati 000020.gif   Castrati 000021.gif  

more Pix

more more Pix

Talking Mas imagenes manipuladas

more images manip

mas imagenes manipuladas pasa ustedes de castrati

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 000415A.jpg   003160A.jpg   Castrati 000016.gif  

Talking news work of castrati

hola de nuevo aqui despues de una pequeña ausencia, les dejo lo mas nuevo de castrati espero lo disfruten y comennten al respecto, recuerden que todas son imagenes manipuladas.

----------------------------------------

hello again here after a small absence, I leave them but new of castrati they enjoy I hope it and they comment on the matter, remember that all is manipulated images.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Castrati 000024.jpg   Castrati 000025.jpg  

please more space

ask a moderator or site administrator, I can give more space to forum for manage attachments the images I put in this topic

Great!!!! That's fine!!!!!!! I like it too!!!!"

i just love this kinds of drawing

Quote Originally Posted by pegama78 View Post
    well guys now gif animated, I hope a like it.

these are new so I wait for commentaries are not of castrati but so that share with your

Muy buen chicos ahora algunos gif animados que crei me deber conpartir con ustedes disfrutenlos espero comentarios

so sexy oh my freaking god

I have made a small guillotine like those with a 4" razor for the blade... it works ok but not as well as my paper-cutter :P

Quote Originally Posted by pegama78 View Post
    happy year 2011 for all, well we begin the year with the new thing of castrati in GIF animated, that I have almost not put them and that a pile of them are.

these images are exclusive for this forum, only here and elsewhere them to put, they enjoy I hope and they comment

Smile

Awesome stuff but aren't there any drawings, animations, etc of a girl holding a severed penis above a toilet or any drawings etc of a severed penis in a toilet before or while its being flushed? Only two vids I've ever seen of it is in Twisted Sisters (which wasn't much - couldn't hardly tell what it was) and then there is some asian one of a guy sticking his impotent one through a hole a hot girl starts to make him happy then another one cuts it off with a pair of scissors. She runs to a black one piece toilet while a nude girl on the side of it says flush it away in the captions and they watch it being flushed but to me the water was barely making a vortex to spin enough to suck it down but all you see is a piece of pink and it almost looks like its being pulled down. Wish I knew the name of that vid - it was awesome. If there are any drawings, etc that show the above Please post them I would love to see them!!

Thanks and keep this thread going please

ouch1

Quote Originally Posted by killmydick View Post
    I have made a small guillotine like those with a 4" razor for the blade... it works ok but not as well as my paper-cutter :P
    Could you post a picture please?

I find these images exciting

I find these images exciting fantasy wise.