check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

Hybrid View

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzybb
    Wouldn't cartoons be a good way to introduce a girl to BB? I think by showing her some of the cartoons and gauging a reaction is nice little way to find out if she's into it or not. Would like to see more pics like this floating around.
    I think so. I've been reluctant to bring up the subject with my gf, but have been slowly bringing things up like cartoons and that wakthesak game just to judge the reaction from that.

can we get the full comic or just the name of it

Quote Originally Posted by JASTA89882
    can we get the full comic or just the name of it

THAT was the reason i posted it around

inquisitiv

So why is it?

In my surfing I have discovered thousands of comics that deal with S&M, bondage, torture and the like. The vast majority of these appear to be heterosexually oriented (i.e. man/woman or woman/woman but likely (?) not aimed at a dykey audience). Curiously, those that feature women as the sub out number those where a man is a victim by over 100:1. From where I sit, this balance does not appear to be representative of the scene at large as there are a considerable number of men that are into FemDom. Why is this proportion not represented in the cartoon form? Within the small male submissive cartoon scene BB itself is very rare such that we are more-or-less left with just the few examples shown in this thread. I can think of thousands of cartoons that show women being hung by their tits, having spikes in their cunts etc. etc. Can anybody offer an insight as to the cause of the imbalance in the ratio of cartoons depicting men and women on the receiving end of punishment? I’m just Inquisitiv.

PS. After years of searching, I do now have a small collection of comics that depict some BB I haven’t seen these on the web before. I’ll dig ‘em out sometime, scan them and post a few here.

Quote Originally Posted by inquisitiv
    After years of searching, I do now have a small collection of comics that depict some BB
    Hello Inquisitiv,

There's an awful lot of great stuff collected here on Legend's page that you might like (sorry if you have already seen the link).

http://www.tlcnet.com/~legend/comics.html

Part of the seeming disproportion between comics and real life (photos/videos of living models) femsub could be that real life femsub material exists, but you and I don't happen to be looking for it. Probably our Internet searches are more geared toward femdom, so that's mainly what we uncover. From what I can see there are far more bondage sites featuring women tied, than men tied, but on the whole I don't see very many of either, as I don't personally like bondage. I think it could be a question of perspective.

David B.
    --
    http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

inquisitiv
    Hi David,
    Thanks for the link. I’ve seen a few of them around before but was unaware of the ‘collection’. Some of it is new to me I thought tlcnet.com had given up the ghost. There used to be lots of good stuff there (I think it used to host velvet kick amongst others). Does it host other BB sites?

Femdom/femsub I likes it ALL so I don’t generally gear surfing to any particular aspect. Even among the malesub material something like spanking vastly out numbers BB. I’m not sure whether this represents what sub men prefer on the whole (?).

I for one would love to see a well-drawn comic about a lass that likes to torture testicles You can do so much more with art than reality.

Cheers,
    Inq

... I thought tlcnet.com had given up the ghost. There used to be lots of good stuff there (I think it used to host velvet kick amongst others). Does it host other BB sites?
    Why yes, actually, TLCnet hosts the California Mean Girls site among about a dozen others.

Femdom/femsub I likes it ALL so I don’t generally gear surfing to any particular aspect.
    Interesting, I'd completely forgotten that it is possible to like both. Does this extend to your own personal partipation, at times taking the dom role and the sub role at other times? Do you have a preference, or does this change?

David B.
    --
    http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

Smile good stuff

good stuff

looking for

does anybody have the cartoon were a bunch of men are tied up at a bowling alley and there balls are used in the place of bowling pins?