check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cosmo gives ball crushing as advice to get even with a cheating boyfriend.

Cosmo gives ball crushing as advice to get even with a cheating boyfriend.

http://i.imgur.com/t6022.jpg

You think there's anything else like this?
    My favorite links: number2 jonoffen stories

Pretty interesting seeing it in a magazine like cosmo (being a joke or not!) Would be very interested to see if any more of these 'suggestions' have been seen in girls mags!

Quote Originally Posted by Richter View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/t6022.jpg

You think there's anything else like this?
    I think girls should stick with the advice to crush his balls. Leaving him with a photo of herself naked to remind him what he's missing simply invites him to take revenge by posting said pic on social media sites. So ladies, just kick him in the nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by ddrbst27 View Post
    Pretty interesting seeing it in a magazine like cosmo (being a joke or not!) Would be very interested to see if any more of these 'suggestions' have been seen in girls mags!
    Or if they took the advice and acted on it!

Big Supporter
    I'm surprised to see a women's magazine literally promoting sexual assault. Feminists would be in an uproar if the sexes were reversed and using it as "proof" that men's mags promote misogyny.

Supreme Poster carnivorous_daisy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bbbb View Post
    I'm surprised to see a women's magazine literally promoting sexual assault. Feminists would be in an uproar if the sexes were reversed and using it as "proof" that men's mags promote misogyny.
    You bring up an interesting point. How does everyone else feel about this?

Quote Originally Posted by bbbb View Post
    Feminists would be in an uproar if the sexes were reversed and using it as "proof" that men's mags promote misogyny.
    Feminists would be pissed off by this too. The main reason woman-on-man violence is seen as a joke is the idea that women are weak and men are strong, so the idea of a woman hurting a man is funny because men don't get hurt by women. If you get rid of the sexist stereotypes and think women and men are equal then violence is just as bad whoever its happening to.

Big Supporter Alec Anaconda, A1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by carnivorous_daisy View Post
    You bring up an interesting point. How does everyone else feel about this?

In the OP link, http://i.imgur.com/t6022.jpg , the first nine suggestions are evil and probably illegal, especially as the victim may well have been faithful.

However, number 10,

“Challenge him to a naked wrestling match and whip out your signature move, the Ten-Fingered Ball-Crusher,” seems different.

As it’s a signature move, surely the man expects his balls to be the prime target!

If he does not want to grapple, he can decline the challenge.

I’ll restrict my naked wrestling matches to females with the normal eight fingers.
    Alec Anaconda

Please click on book covers to read extracts.

eBooks_by_ALEC_ANACONDA

"Feminists would be pissed off by this too."

That's simply untrue. But you're half right, as feminists are pissed off pretty much all of the time, except when men get hurt. Anyone who thinks these two things are untrue has a very big misunderstanding about what feminism is, and has done. Evidence: VAWA, child custody, alimony, child support, abortion rights, slut walks, r@p3 shield laws, draconian workplace environments, taking over and infecting all of academia, utter intolerance to any opposing views, stifling of freedom of speech, and so on. Feminism is not, nor has it ever been, about equality, it's a hate driven ideology that only holds itself out to be a movement of peace and love to get the support of the masses behind it.

"The main reason woman-on-man violence is seen as a joke is the idea that women are weak and men are strong, so the idea of a woman hurting a man is funny because men don't get hurt by women. If you get rid of the sexist stereotypes and think women and men are equal then violence is just as bad whoever its happening to."

Humans have inherent biological sexual dimorphism which cannot and should not be ignored by calling them "equal". Men and women are not equal, anyone who thinks this probably misunderstands the word "equal" or basic human biology. The interpretive social construct of these inherent biological differences based upon immediate environmental necessity creates gender roles. Non-consensual violence is unethical, regardless to whom, by whom, or under what circumstances.

Big Supporter
    That's simply untrue.
    Correct. In fact, many feminists openly promote violence against men whilst most other feminists silently support (demonstrated by their inaction) it.

Evidence: VAWA, child custody, alimony, child support, abortion rights, slut walks, r@p3 shield laws, draconian workplace environments, taking over and infecting all of academia, utter intolerance to any opposing views, stifling of freedom of speech, and so on. Feminism is not, nor has it ever been, about equality, it's a hate driven ideology that only holds itself out to be a movement of peace and love to get the support of the masses behind it.
    Oh it's good to know other people do see beyond the lies & hocus-pocus. Don't forget, feminists are currently demanding that laws be created so as to make criticism of feminism illegal, yes illegal. Add to that the demand that Facebook remove any posts questioning feminist statistics, which have a well-documented history of manipulation and dishonesty. Recently, a poster was removed questioning the validity of the claims by feminists that 1/4 women on college campuses will be victims of ****. It didn't use any derogatory terms, but it did use actual statistics from real colleges and concluded the numbers were closer to 1/800 (if memory serves). All copies of the post have vanished from the several hundreds of 'shares' it had from various pages, users & other FB pages.

The last quote you answer is simply rubbish anyway. FB continues to allow feminist groups to continue, such as "all men are bastards" and "SCUM" (society for cutting up men). No such groups would exist if the sexes were reversed.

It seems reasonable to deduce that the existence of our community and undeniable growth over the past few decades has been much aided or almost entirely created by the ideas allowed to propagate within what is quickly becoming a global culture.

The separation between sexual identity and non-sexual identity is not as distinct as what HR departments and churches would have people believe. Everything affects everything in some way. Nothing is outside the realm of causality of another thing. Considering that(or disregarding that, if you choose), does anyone here think that perhaps any cultural factors(laws, politics, TV shows, movies, workplaces) shaped what we have become, and that our culture is creating more of us? And what are the consequences of that?

Big Supporter
    "Feminists" is a pretty broad term, covers a lot of people. Many of them are motivated by anger and bear the attitudes you describe... but there are others who are wiser and more well rounded in their approach. Having spent many years studying social sciences and humanities at a major university, I've had the privilege of knowing many such people.

My feminist friends are, for the most part, compassionate and not man hating. A few are. And I know that there are many others around who wouldn't even be able to be my friend, so there's a clear selection bias in the feminists I've encountered.

Suffice it to say that both exist. Many feminists want to end violence against everyone. Others want to work with intelligent and compassionate men (and non-men), powerful in their own right, collaborating for the purposes of mutual liberation and the downfall of patriarchal apparati...

All depends on which "feminism" we're talking about.

Btw, most my feminist friends to whom I've talked about ballbusting have accepted it as a fetish without judgement but for the most part not been terribly interested in doing it themselves. One mentioned how a past boyfriend of hers was into it, and she didn't mind squeezing his nuts for him but it didn't really do anything for her in particular. A couple of them are into it themselves. But anyway the smart feminists at least are united in not just thinking it's "weird."

Quote Originally Posted by One from the Vaults View Post
    "Feminists" is a pretty broad term, covers a lot of people. Many of them are motivated by anger and bear the attitudes you describe... but there are others who are wiser and more well rounded in their approach. Having spent many years studying social sciences and humanities at a major university, I've had the privilege of knowing many such people.

My feminist friends are, for the most part, compassionate and not man hating. A few are. And I know that there are many others around who wouldn't even be able to be my friend, so there's a clear selection bias in the feminists I've encountered.

Suffice it to say that both exist. Many feminists want to end violence against everyone. Others want to work with intelligent and compassionate men (and non-men), powerful in their own right, collaborating for the purposes of mutual liberation and the downfall of patriarchal apparati...

All depends on which "feminism" we're talking about.

Btw, most my feminist friends to whom I've talked about ballbusting have accepted it as a fetish without judgement but for the most part not been terribly interested in doing it themselves. One mentioned how a past boyfriend of hers was into it, and she didn't mind squeezing his nuts for him but it didn't really do anything for her in particular. A couple of them are into it themselves. But anyway the smart feminists at least are united in not just thinking it's "weird."
    I'm sure there are also moderate n@zi's. Doesn't change that the movement itself is one of hate.

@ One from the Vaults:

I do understand what you mean about the broadness of the term, as feminism is our culture is ubiquitous.

That's simply untrue. But you're half right, as feminists are pissed off pretty much all of the time, except when men get hurt. Anyone who thinks these two things are untrue has a very big misunderstanding about what feminism is, and has done. Evidence: VAWA, child custody, alimony, child support, abortion rights, slut walks, r@p3 shield laws, draconian workplace environments, taking over and infecting all of academia, utter intolerance to any opposing views, stifling of freedom of speech, and so on. Feminism is not, nor has it ever been, about equality, it's a hate driven ideology that only holds itself out to be a movement of peace and love to get the support of the masses behind it.
    Do you know many feminists personally? All the ones I know find violence against men just as bad as violence against women. Because they are about equality, not superiority. There are feminist extremists true, but defining the group by them is like defining all Muslims as terrorists. If you read any mainstream feminist material you will quickly see that gender equality is the goal rather than being against men.

The existence of areas where men are discriminated against isn't proof of anything other than the fact that there is inequality, which is precisely what you should be against. Discrimination against men doesn't mean discrimination against women doesn't exist, it means we need to fight both. Saying feminists support violence against men by not speaking out against it is like me saying you support genocide because I have never seen you condemn it. There are plenty of issues in the world and focusing on those that affect you the most does not mean you don't care about the others. If you actually came out and asked any feminists if they support violence against men 99% would say of course not.

However the fact that you think things like abortion rights, slutwalks and r@pe shield laws are bad things shows that you don't like women very much and probably think of them as second class citizens. Which is a more likely reason for your hatred of feminism than 'they are all nazis'.

Humans have inherent biological sexual dimorphism which cannot and should not be ignored by calling them "equal". Men and women are not equal, anyone who thinks this probably misunderstands the word "equal" or basic human biology. The interpretive social construct of these inherent biological differences based upon immediate environmental necessity creates gender roles. Non-consensual violence is unethical, regardless to whom, by whom, or under what circumstances.
    Equal doesn't mean the same in all ways. In this context it just means having equal rights, and being equally capable of committing violence and being hurt by violence. Which you even seem to agree with in your last sentence.