Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 4405

Thread: Links - Videos

Brazilian BB Carol Rocks

Any one have anymore Carol Videos. She is a very sweet chrusher

Bruised

Quote Originally Posted by dzwitch View Post
    Painful handjob

Available on Rapidshare

Another verbal clip. This is from the TV show Will And Grace.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/10253546..._and_grace.avi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails willandgrace.jpg  

i've seen a clip on youtube, of a asian girl in a self defense class, fighting a boy, and succeeding to grab his balls and she doesn't let go for more than a minute.
    it's not a fiction clip, it's a real life clip. maybe the best ballbusting video i've ever seen...
    and now i can't find it anywhere...

does anyone know what i'm talking about? does anyone know where can i find it?

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by lia_watson View Post
    i've seen a clip on youtube, of a asian girl in a self defense class, fighting a boy, and succeeding to grab his balls and she doesn't let go for more than a minute.
    it's not a fiction clip, it's a real life clip. maybe the best ballbusting video i've ever seen...
    and now i can't find it anywhere...

does anyone know what i'm talking about? does anyone know where can i find it?
    Is that 'give up mister'? Its a kendo class i think.. theres no way in hell thats real, imho, but if thats what you want to believe, and you enjoy believing it don't let me stop you. It is hot though. If i'm talking about the same thing, its the first video up for download in this thread:

http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3798

Big Supporter johnny_cockNballs's Avatar

Lady Street Fighter Kicks Balls Clip

Quote Originally Posted by zetsubou View Post
    Is that 'give up mister'? Its a kendo class i think.. theres no way in hell thats real, imho, but if thats what you want to believe, and you enjoy believing it don't let me stop you. It is hot though. If i'm talking about the same thing, its the first video up for download in this thread:

Actually it is a real clip. I think you misunderstand the circumstance of the video. That video was made with ball busting theme as primary, so the woman is really hurting the guys balls. There was alot of guys challege her, and it was their joy to get beat by her. I have the DVD... somewhere.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lady Ball Buster Clip

Here is a video I found in my collection. I don't remember where I got it. Maybe kickme000 has it in his large collection. In this clip a Lady Street Fighter beats a gang of men that try to attack her. She kicks alot of balls and beats the men. She kicks their balls so hard they fly above the rooftop. I love the end, see her standing proud and tall, all the men are defeated and broken; they lay on the ground holding their busted balls and crying. LoL

I love the scene where a woman kicks a man's ass, and defeats hime with a ball bust.

Clip: http://www.dailymotion.com/yingyang-...et-fighter_fun

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_cockNballs View Post
    Lady Ball Buster Clip

Here is a video I found in my collection. I don't remember where I got it. Maybe kickme000 has it in his large collection. In this clip a Lady Street Fighter beats a gang of men that try to attack her. She kicks alot of balls and beats the men. She kicks their balls so hard they fly above the rooftop. I love the end, see her standing proud and tall, all the men are defeated and broken; they lay on the ground holding their busted balls and crying. LoL

I love the scene where a woman kicks a man's ass, and defeats hime with a ball bust.

Clip: http://www.dailymotion.com/yingyang-...et-fighter_fun
    I love how the second guy is about to punch her and you see the look on his face, he stops dead, and you see her foot in his groin. This is a great video
    Just my opinion

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_cockNballs View Post
    Actually it is a real clip. I think you misunderstand the circumstance of the video. That video was made with ball busting theme as primary, so the woman is really hurting the guys balls. There was alot of guys challege her, and it was their joy to get beat by her. I have the DVD... somewhere.
    Ah, you misunderstand me... or more like i wasn't very clear.. the busting looks real enough. I just meant that it was a staged situation ie an acted out scenario not 'real life' or whatever..

Sounds interesting, i really liked that clip, its one of the first long clips i saw when i was getting into bb. What else is on this dvd?

Big Supporter
    I have posted before concerning this clip and I think it is one of the best I have seen I agree that it is staged in that it is not a real fight. However I think it is a real contest and that the bust is real. I notice that there are girls and guys in similar clothing waiting on the sides and I pressume there are some more fights/contests with BB on the DVD

Please post if you get a chance

Velvet kick

Hey does anyone have some Velvetkick clips ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hokkaido View Post
    Hey does anyone have some Velvetkick clips ?
    I'm pretty sure www.velvetkick.net has some.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by thelantern View Post
    I'm pretty sure www.velvetkick.net has some.
    I'll bet they do
    Just my opinion

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by zetsubou View Post

that's it!!! thank you thank you thank you!!!

Big Supporter
    I always find it hard to enjoy non nude ballbusting videos. Sure it's hot, but I can't stop myself thinking the guy is wearing some protection. And it looks true 9 time out of 10.

Does anyone have any videos of a dom putting icy-hot or other sports cream on a mans balls?