check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The best of Castrati - penis guro

The best of Castrati - penis guro

The best of Castrati - penis guro

Well let's start this topic, with the best work of Mr. castrati, those images have already been put into gurochan on the famous theme penis guro, but castrrati does not like that page

The castrati are pictures of modified images, and some have set before here in this issue meet only the pictures of my friend castrati

castrati is Mexican and it does not much like the internet, but I could convince him to allow me to put their pictures, which have already been signed, because some of his works were unsigned, some of his images are known and can be seen in many places and very few know is quies

lets start accepting suggestions and comments in English and Spanish

traslade:

Bien vamos a empezar este tema, con lo mejor del trabajo de seņor castrati, esas imagenes ya fueron puestas en gurochan, en el famoso tema penis guro, pero a castrrati ya no le gusta esa pagina,

Las imagenes de castrati son imagenes modificadas, algunas ya las he puesto antes aqui, este tema reunira solo las imagenes de mi amigo castrati

castrati es mexicano y no le gusta mucho esto del internet, pero pude convencerlo para que me permita poner sus imagenes, las cuales ya fueron firmadas, ya que la algunos de sus trabajos estaban sin firmar, algunas de sus imagenes son famosas y se pueden ver en muchos sitios y muy pocos saben de quies es.

empezemos se aceptan sugerencias y comentarios en ingles y espaņol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 003309A.jpg   003310.jpg   003413.jpg   003311.jpg  

Thumbs up more of castrati

more of castrati comment

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Castrati 000008A.jpg   Castrati 000009.jpg   Castrati 000010A.jpg   Castrati 000011A.jpg   Castrati 000001.jpg  

more of castrati

more of castrati comment
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Castrati 000002.jpg   Castrati 000003.jpg   Castrati 000004.jpg   Castrati 000005.jpg  

Talking castrati again

More of castrati again

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 000008A.jpg   000259A.jpg   000317A.jpg   000330A.jpg   000362A.jpg  

Post English

wish more Pix was in English Captions.

try here

You could try the Dark spot site. There is a ********** manip picture page with a lot of images. Not sure if its ok to post the web addy but no doubt it will be deleted if its not http://www.thedarkspot.com/forum/sho...ght=**********

Talking repli

Quote Originally Posted by tjstill View Post
    You could try the Dark spot site. There is a ********** manip picture page with a lot of images. Not sure if its ok to post the web addy but no doubt it will be deleted if its not http://www.thedarkspot.com/forum/sho...ght=**********

hello tjstill, nonwise that you were this way affiliate also, with respect to the images of the Link that you mention. Some in fact appear in the Link that you put, all are of the authorship of castrati, only that before this author did not sign his works of manipulation, to tell the truth there are many other images that way, that were done by castrati and it knows it to nobody, even within several post of thedarkspot.com and FemaleDom.com, but I am only focused in his better works than already this signing.

And if I have the authorization to put them in forums that I consider appropriate, before published the same them in GUROchan, but already break with that page.

x pegama78:

Thanks for posting, but you are a lier, castrati as an artist doesn't exists, castrati is yourself posting someonelse work at forums.

enjoy and keep posting!!

Talking Repli

Quote Originally Posted by jiauka View Post
    x pegama78:

Thanks for posting, but you are a lier, castrati as an artist doesn't exists, castrati is yourself posting someonelse work at forums.

enjoy and keep posting!!

since I have mentioned before, to castrati it does not like forums in English and after convercer it lets it to me put its works

if they create to me well, if not then every one his opinion I already said

castrati is Mexican, and is neighboring mine, for that reason that images are of, I have seen because it do them

Talking happy new year

happy year 2011 for all, well we begin the year with the new thing of castrati in GIF animated, that I have almost not put them and that a pile of them are.

these images are exclusive for this forum, only here and elsewhere them to put, they enjoy I hope and they comment

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Castrati 000012X.gif   Castrati 000013.gif   Castrati 000014.gif  

Big Supporter
    Hm, dont like castratis artwork. he often just delete the original artist sign and put his own on it, like he drew it. Commenting pictures with captions is fine, but dont forget the original artist of the picture.

Wink Repli Dereknor

well in part you are right Dereknor, but I must say that castrati is a manipulator of images. It does not try to eliminate the original author, but since the image changes to him something already can be said that she is another one.

For that reason it was that and I must say that mine was insistence of which I said to him that it signed its works, that before not towards.

although recently this doing some work own without using manupulacion.

Talking

hello guys, but the new thing of castrati, thanks to all by its commentaries, I hope you continue them putting, remember that to these images they saw them first here.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Castrati 000017.jpg   Castrati 000018.jpg  

Cool more gif animados

well guys now gif animated, I hope a like it.

these are new so I wait for commentaries are not of castrati but so that share with your

Muy buen chicos ahora algunos gif animados que crei me deber conpartir con ustedes disfrutenlos espero comentarios
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Castrati 000019.gif   Castrati 000020.gif   Castrati 000021.gif  

more Pix

more more Pix