check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question: Standing on balls

Big Supporter

Question: Standing on balls

One of my long time fantasies has been to have a women isolate one of my balls (with string or band) and place it on a flat hard surface, and then slowly place more and more of her weight on the ball. She'll be standing on the nut with her the bare heel of her foot. She'll put weight on it until it is as flat as a pancake. Can this be done safely, and has anyone tried it? It sounds like the pain would be excrutiating, which is the attraction for me.
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 08-31-2004 at 04:03 PM.

imlost568
    it would probly rupture you nut.
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 08-31-2004 at 04:03 PM.

I'VE BEEN HAVING WOMEN DO THIS TO ME FOR YEARS AND IT IS AN ALL TIME FAVORITE. NEVER HAD THEM CRUSHED FLAT BUT ONE GAL APPLIED ALL HER WEIGHT. I POSTED THIS ON ANOTHER POST EARLIER. M
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 08-31-2004 at 04:04 PM.

SadisticSara
    The 'average' human testicles when between 2 hard surfaces rupture when they reach a constant steady pressure of 60 pounds.

Besides excruciating pain and sometimes unconsciousness, there are no warning signs as you approach your limit. They don't rupture gradually. The weaker of the pair just suddenly goes POP!
    If the 2 hard surfaces are flat, the second testicle would then be immediately subjected to increased pressure and could POP within 1 second.

But that's just the 'average'. Meaning that half of the population's balls could take more pressure (and half would rupture with lesser pressure).

I certainly wouldn't want to try to find out where any specific guy's limit is. Could be unpleasant and messy.

I prefer to use a varying lesser pressure (with occasional momentary intense pressure or hits), and find that it's more effective and less dangerous.

- Sara
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 08-31-2004 at 04:35 PM.

Big Supporter

Pile Driver

On a related note, what about "pile driving" fists into testicles which are held immobile on a hard flat surface. I have tried this myself, but never had a woman do it with great force.

Should I have her aim to drive her knuckles into the meat?
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 09-01-2004 at 11:59 AM.

SadisticSara
    Fists and knuckles against captive testicles?
    Sure! That sounds like fun!
    I like doing it that way.

Much safer than between 2 hard flat surfaces too, because it's not a constant steady pressure.
    I say go for it!

- Sara

Big Supporter

What about these?

The nuts in these pictures don't seem to have burst. But they are taking some weight.

SadisticSara
    Please repost those pics.

The switch-over to this new Forum was done this morning.

All previous attachments (pics) seem to have disappeared.
    Other than that, everything else seems to have been saved, fortunately!

I'm attaching a pic with this post to make sure it works OK now.

I like this new Forum much better than the previous version!

But you'll have to repost your pics if you want any comments about them.

- Sara
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sara105.jpg  

Big Supporter

Repost

I am going to repost the pictures that got deleted. So as I said, these nuts seem to be taking weight and taking it well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10.jpg  

SadisticSara
    The second pic looks OK because the balls can escape to each side.

The third pic could be OK if the girl doesn't lose her balance.

But the first pic (the one on the left) looks too potentially harmful for my liking.

That's just my opinion though.

- Sara

Those pics are from stardeck nine. Check these out-scroll down the page to the videos to look at the pics-

http://www.tigerwomen.com/item2.htm

Big Supporter

Nothing says love like a woman standing on a pair

Thanks Magnum. I have to try that! My nuts haven't been punished in too long.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SHH-15.jpg   SHH-3.jpg  

Big Supporter
    The wife likes to squeeze, pull, stretch, slap, and step on them.

Big Supporter
    Thornapple, do you have any pics of your lady standing with the heel of her foot on your testicle. If you have tried it, how to immobilize your nut, i.e. prevent it from escaping?

Do you go more for consultative busting, or do you let her take charge and do what she wants - assuming she is sadistic enough?

Great pics, I hope to see more pics of you getting "tortured"!

Big Supporter
    No, I can't handle that much pressure (or pain). I like to lie on my stomach on the floor or on the bed, and she stands and puts one foot on the bag to hold it out while she works with the other foot. I can't take a lot of pain, but the bar keeps rising.

The wife has only recently got into CBT games and we are still exploring boundaries. I like for her to take control and do whatever she wants; come up with her own ideas. She's really getting into it. Sometimes now I see an evil sneer come over her face that flashes "this is gonna' be a good one" just before she knocks hell out of them. She asked me to make a whip.