check the ballbusting updates here

Page 121 of 470 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 7049

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

That nurse holding the ball pic is amazing.

Education

Big Supporter johnny_cockNballs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dina_sibell View Post
    ha ha ha... awesome! Do you make these pix? Give us one with a young gal holding some guys nutsack in her palm.

thanks. fun stuff!

This woman seems to be having way too much fun!
    Last edited by slim; 01-31-2008 at 04:04 PM.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by dina_sibell View Post
    I lake ********* man.
    I have seen this picture before. I think it is on a photo hosting site called Webshots. The woman holdingup the testicle is a veterinary student studying to be a veterinarian. She herself has just ********* a large male dog and she is holding up his last testicle after she cut it off. It is part of a series of photos that shows this woman performing the entire **********. You can find the entire series at Webshots. Search under subjects like neuter surgery, or veterinary surgery, or veterinary school, subjects like that, you should be able to find this and more pics and series like it on some photo hosting sites.

By the way, I would love to be surgically ********* by this beautiful and omnipotent woman, especially if I was awake while she is doing it and if instead of surgical clothes she was wearing a regular long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows. Then I would love to spend the rest of eternity personally serving and worshipping her as if she herself is God.

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    I have seen this picture before. I think it is on a photo hosting site called Webshots. The woman holdingup the testicle is a veterinary student studying to be a veterinarian. She herself has just ********* a large male dog and she is holding up his last testicle after she cut it off. It is part of a series of photos that shows this woman performing the entire **********. You can find the entire series at Webshots. Search under subjects like neuter surgery, or veterinary surgery, or veterinary school, subjects like that, you should be able to find this and more pics and series like it on some photo hosting sites.

By the way, I would love to be surgically ********* by this beautiful and omnipotent woman, especially if I was awake while she is doing it and if instead of surgical clothes she was wearing a regular long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows. Then I would love to spend the rest of eternity personally serving and worshipping her as if she herself is God.

yes i found her

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...72107458LznQeo

I have done what that scrub is doing in the above picture, but it was with a human being who sadly had prostate cancer. After we removed both testicles the scrub nurse asked if they needed to be sent to pathology separately, the doctor replied with they came in together might as well leave together. Got to love the O.R.

FREE screening of TEETH!!!!

Here's an invite to a free screening of TEETH. You may have to sign up at campuscircle (free).

ROADSIDE ATTRACTIONS and CAMPUS CIRCLE invite you and a guest to advance screenings of TEETH on Wednesday, January 16 at 7:30 PM in New York and on Thursday, January 17 at 7:30 PM in West Los Angeles.

The hilarious satire TEETH was a favorite at the 2007 Sundance Film Festival where audiences were amused and repulsed at the same time.

To RSVP for the NYC screening, please visit:
    http://www.campuscircle.com/screening/TeethNY/

To RSVP for the LA screening, please visit:
    http://www.campuscircle.com/screening/TeethLA/

WHAT IS THE MOVIE ABOUT?
    High school student Dawn works hard at suppressing her budding sexuality by being the local chastity group's most active participant. Her task
    is made even more difficult by her bad boy stepbrother Brad's increasingly provocative behavior at home. A stranger to her own body, innocent Dawn discovers she has a toothed vagina when she becomes the object of violence. As she struggles to comprehend her anatomical uniqueness, Dawn experiences both the pitfalls and the power of being a living example of the vagina dentata myth.

AS ALWAYS, GET TO THE THEATRE EXTRA, EXTRA EARLY. SEATING IS ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS AND IS NOT GUARANTEED. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMISSION. THIS E-MAIL CANNOT SERVE AS YOUR PASS AND WILL NOT BE HONORED. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.

That girl could clip me

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    Not sure who took and was using the photos on webshots..... but this one was indeed from o-r-r.com
    http://web.archive.org/web/200707010...www.o-r-r.com/
    They have taken pretty much everything but the first page out of the archives due to legal reasons..... Im surprised you never visited the site when they were still in operation.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Leatherface View Post
    Not sure who took and was using the photos on webshots..... but this one was indeed from o-r-r.com
    http://web.archive.org/web/200707010...www.o-r-r.com/
    They have taken pretty much everything but the first page out of the archives due to legal reasons..... Im surprised you never visited the site when they were still in operation.
    I did visit the o-r-r.com site and even joined once. At that time they had a series of pics and I think a video of a mock ********** being done by a woman doctor named Surgeon Bo.

If this picture was on o-r-r.com, then they took it from Webshots. If you look at each of the different sets of pics this Webshots member has you will see not all of them are about ********** and surgery and veterinarians, but the young woman holding the testicle is in all the sets in that member's album.

The woman holding the testicle is the Webshots member. It says there that she is a veterinary student in college studying to be a veterinarian. So she is not a scrub nurse, she is a veterinary surgeon. She herself performed the ********** on a large male dog, and she held up the second testicle after she cut it off.

Like I said, looking into her beautiful blue eyes, I would love to undergo surgical ********** at her hands performed while I was awake and without anesthesia, and with her not wearing the mask so I could see her whole face, and in a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows.

I'm not into feet or kicking or kneeing at all, but I am very much into a very dominant woman doing things to my balls or to my cock and balls with her hands like squeezing, grinding, twisting, grabbing, punching, milking, and of course **********.

When a woman is doing things to my balls or to my cock and balls, when I like to look into her eyes but I want to see her entire face, so no mask. I also like to see her breasts and also her naked pubic area. I want to know she is a woman doing it to me.

Here's one

Here's another of the sort of thing I kind of like. Women using animals on you boys!

Rebecca
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 52.jpg  

I kind of rushed this one. I think if women are ever to achieve the level of supremacy they're destine for there should be more scenes like this.
    Last edited by slim; 01-31-2008 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    I kind of rushed this one. I think if women are ever to achieve the level of supremacy they're destine for there should be more scenes like this.
    I like IT!!! I love what it means...

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    Here's another of the sort of thing I kind of like. Women using animals on you boys!

Rebecca
    ...more rats please!