check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woman what do you think of male chastity cages

Woman what do you think of male chastity cages

What would you think of guys having to by law wear male chastity cages?

Do you think it would make guys act better and make crime go down too?

What about mixing BallBusting with guys wear male chastity cages?

Do you woman think it would be fun to having guys in male chastity cage?

Pic of me in a males chastity cage ( CB-3000).

cool pic

very cool pic. sure, these would be a good idea. anything to control us boys and our out of control weiners and balls!!

Thanks

You should get your wife to get one for you. They are GREAT FUN.

Frank

oh yeah

how does it work exactly, what does it feel like and does it hurt? where do u get one of these? do u think my wife would enjoy having that on me? How would that benefit her? do u think she would laugh at my caged up male genitalia?

I have one similar, it is cool but can pinch you terribly when you're putting it on, and then (i know thats how its designed) its pretty uncomfortable to wear.

I don't mind (and in fact like) wearing it while we're playing, but as to having it underneath my clothes or on for a few hours, i hate it and find it not sexy at all.

i got mine from "extreme restraints" i believe.

Big Supporter
    they would be great for like idk a punishment maybe a serial ****** or somethin kinda like a probation lol

intense

balls busted and not allowed to cum....thats intense.

Big Supporter
    What happens if you get an erection though?

Can't get a hard on

A guy can't get a hard on in the male chastity cage. His dick try's to get hard and grow but there is no room. So it just hurts when you start to get hard and grow so you have to try to not get a hard on. But if you do it HURT so you have to try to make your dick go back solfed again.

Hope that ansers your Q.

So what do any of the woman think of it?

Hi scrotomboy

So this male chastity cage (CB-3000), make it so a guy can’t get a hard on or touch his dick and can’t cum because he can’t get a hard on. You need to find the right ring size in the box you get a few different sizes. So you just need to find the ring size that makes it so you can’t get out (it should fit TIGHT). The ring can pinch some skin then it REALLY hurts so you just need to try to put in on when your ball are very lose. I think your wife would love it she can now control ever thinks about your dick. She tells you when you can cum or get a hard on and she can bust your ball with it on too. She will laugh her ass off, she can teas you as much as she like and it hurts you and all you can do is try not to get hard and do any thing she wants you to do.

I hope that helps you out, Frank

I have to...

Quote Originally Posted by frank007 View Post
    So this male chastity cage (CB-3000), make it so a guy can’t get a hard on or touch his dick and can’t cum because he can’t get a hard on. You need to find the right ring size in the box you get a few different sizes. So you just need to find the ring size that makes it so you can’t get out (it should fit TIGHT). The ring can pinch some skin then it REALLY hurts so you just need to try to put in on when your ball are very lose. I think your wife would love it she can now control ever thinks about your dick. She tells you when you can cum or get a hard on and she can bust your ball with it on too. She will laugh her ass off, she can teas you as much as she like and it hurts you and all you can do is try not to get hard and do any thing she wants you to do.

I hope that helps you out, Frank
    say as a woman who enjoys c.b.t that I do enjoy using the cage and leaving it on. I enjoy the power and the subservience. I wholly agree with this statement.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by lovethatflavor View Post
    say as a woman who enjoys c.b.t that I do enjoy using the cage and leaving it on. I enjoy the power and the subservience. I wholly agree with this statement.
    Georgia is on my mind...

How do you pee with a chastity belt on? Is it easy/difficult? Does it make a mess? I also read somewhere that a guy has to it to pee when wearing one.

Can anyone answer these from experience?

I had a friend who let me lock him up in one of these cages for a week. He was very submissive and I great fun tormenting him for the week. I think they are great fun.

Liana

Yes, you can pee

Yes I am aswering from experience. That is me wearing the male chastity cage in the pic and I have had it on for a day at a time with have it taken off at night.

So yes a guy can pee with model of chastity cage I have (CB-3000), it has a opening for you to pee throw. You have to sit on to pee and the odd time a little pee runs down your balls, witch is easy to wipe off.

Hope that answers your Q